Martin Werner is working as a senior scientist with the Earth Observation Center of DLR. Before, he studied math in Bonn and completed his doctoral dissertation in the area of indoor navigation at Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich and he was working as an assistant professor with the Institute of Cartography and Geoinformatics at the Leibniz-University Hanover.
Main research interests include
- big geospatial data,
- social network analysis,
- context-aware and ubiquitous computing,
- high performance analytics in large spatio-temporal datasets,
- time series analysis,
- trajectory computing, and
- indoor location-based services.
- : Using the TRACLUS trajectory clustering algorithm from within R
- : Implementing the TRACLUS trajectory clustering algorithm
- : CfP: GeoInformatica - Special Issue on Spatial Computing for Urbanization Research
- : A short Introduction to Python
- : Programming Languages for Big Data